Fight for the future

Polite Plea: After almost seven years and 7,000 articles, the number of stories is slowing down. Time and developers move on, but I'll always be posting, as the Vita becomes the new Dreamcast.
However, I do need a new Vita as my launch day model is starting to show its age. Please consider clicking an ad to help my new Vita fund!
Once reached, hopefully in time for Christmas, I will remove all adverts, leaving this island of Vita life an ad-free oasis!

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Pre-order Steins;Gate on Amazon

Thinking this will be the Vita game of the year, and while I know there isn't much competition, I can't express how much I'm looking forward to Steins;Gate, without having seen the anime, manga, the PSP game, or anything. Just the concept sounds so intriguing. Hopefully the US will also get a release of the visual novel.





Steins;Gate is an award-winning time travel science-fiction interactive visual novel developed by 5pb. and Nitroplus. A group of teenage scientists discover the ability to alter the past by sending text messages through a modified microwave. Their experiments inevitably spiral out of control as they become entangled in a conspiracy surrounding SERN, the organisation behind supposed failed time travel events, and John Titor, a mysterious internet forum poster claiming to come from a dystopian future.

No comments:

Post a Comment