Featured Post

PSP2, Switch 2 and an Xbox handheld... a brighter portable future?

Shoot 'em up Project Root dated for the Vita

Hot on the heels of the sexy Soldner X-2 comes Project Root from OPQAM in Argentina, which I've been banging on about for over a year. It will hit PSN at the end of April bringing with it some highly sexy free roaming shooting. The only video footage is about a year old, so I wait to see just how smooth it looks on the Vita. UPDATE: Finally a new trailer...





More on the PSN blog with what I'm guessing are PS4 screens, the game is Cross Buy, but I'm guessing not Cross Play. While we're on the subject, you might want to nudge Sky Force developer Infinite Dreams to get its monstrously good iOS shooter on the Vita. The original was great fun on the PSP, but the anniversary edition is something that Raiden heads would love.

Currently playing on my Vita/PS4/PS5