Fight for the future

Polite Plea: After almost seven years and 7,000 articles, the number of stories is slowing down. Time and developers move on, but I'll always be posting, as the Vita becomes the new Dreamcast.
However, I do need a new Vita as my launch day model is starting to show its age. Please consider clicking an ad to help my new Vita fund!
Once reached, hopefully in time for Christmas, I will remove all adverts, leaving this island of Vita life an ad-free oasis!

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Big Sky Infinity video shows off some final frontier

There are way too few old-school shooters out there on modern consoles, I still go back to Ikaruga, Gradius, Raiden and way back to Xenon II for kicks. This might help scratch that itch, with some high-intensity lasers and lots of oddities to blast.



The video ends with free for PS+ users, so hopefully this will be a freebie for the first wave of Vita PS+ content.

No comments:

Post a Comment