Okaaaay, not so sure about this one, but anything with zombies has to be good, right? Apparently providing hours of zombie blasting fun, Zombie Tycoon 2 will ambitiously tackle one of the biggest debates in pop culture, pitting classic, shambling zombies against a new breed of frantic, über-fast undead to open an entirely new dimension of gameplay.
Players can look forward to:
• Cross Play on the PS3 and Vita
• Console-oriented RTS action
• A single player campaign as well as a strategy-based multiplayer
• The return of favorite characters such as Professor Tycoon, Ernest, Dr. Brainhov and, of course, hordes of silly zombies
• Sharp graphics powered by Unreal Engine 3
Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov’s Revenge is expected to launch in early 2013.