Featured Post

PSP2, Switch 2 and an Xbox handheld... a brighter portable future?

Star Wars Episode I: Racer hits the Switch

I still play the PS2 sequel Racer Revenge on the PS4 from time to time, so its good to see the original Star Wars Episode I: Racer get a poly-revamp, hitting the Switch in May thanks to Aspyr.

While the pod racer polygons have been tidied up, the user interface and backgrounds still look pretty crappy, a shame but no biggie when the focus is on keeping those engines running and the opposition out of your way.

Star Wars Racer on Switch

But, once those classic sound effects kick in and you're blitzing around corners trying to trash your rivals, I don't think it will matter. More pics and a developer interview over on Star Wars dot com with talk about making best use of the Joy Cons.

Star Wars Racer gameplay

Currently playing on my Vita/PS4/PS5