Quick, add a stupidest game name to those game of the year polls, I think we have a late entry (but, I think that's the point)! In related news, Arc System Works' latest anime brawler hits the west across all PlayStation formats on February 9th thanks to PQube on publishing duties.
- Thrilling cast of characters – A varied cast of 20 characters, including series newcomers Phonon, Mika, Enkidu and Wagner!
- 19 glorious stages – Including 4 beautiful new areas, Cafeteria, Children's Playground, Momiji Alley and the Cathedral of the Far East.
- Re-balanced gameplay – Old favourites have new abilities and new gameplay elements have been added, including the ‘Veil Off' system that opens up new combo opportunities.
- Mission Mode – Learn new skills in a dedicated combo challenge mode and take on some of the hardest challenges in the game.
- Tutorial Mode – An expansive tutorial mode has been added to the game that teaches all the skills necessary to level up your game.
- Chronicle Mode – Discover the narrative of UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late[st] in a dedicated story mode experience.