Slain looked great, but had a poor reception on PC thanks to its retro-heavy controls. Handily, being last in the queue, the Vita version will launch with that and other issues fixed in the Back from Hell version, which is what you get when a developer listens to feedback!
- Challenging ‘elemental’- based melee and magical combat.
- 6 hours of bone-crushing, metal-fuelled mayhem & gore.
- Choose from 3 unique weapons in your fight against the demon hordes.
- Full soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant formerly of Celtic Frost. \m/
- Boss fights, mini-boss fights, sub-mini- boss fights &; macro-sub- mini-boss fights.
- No laborious leveling, no tedious grinding, no wimpy crafting, plenty of secrets!