Coming out on every format imaginable, including the Vita, Tumblestone adds a clever tweak to the usual match 3 gameplay, as you have to zap the blocks to create the lines of three. Due in 2016, it should help while away some dead time between major releases.
The press releases lists a bunch of features, hopefully all of which, expect 1080p should make it to the Vita.
- Addictive Gameplay: Playing "just a few more rounds" with friends could easily turn into a late-night Tumblestone marathon.
- Beautiful Visuals: 100% hand-drawn, 1080p artwork.
- The vibrant scenes and dynamic characters bring the game to life.
- Multiplayer: Challenge your friends and/or the AIs in local or online versus modes, or work together in the cooperative mode.
- Single-Player: Sharpen your skills with the Marathon, Heartbeat, and Puzzle game types.
- Variety: A dozen charming characters and backgrounds to unlock.