Featured Post

PSP2, Switch 2 and an Xbox handheld... a brighter portable future?

Freedom Wars gets some damn ugly box art

The Vita has done pretty well in the world of box art, I can look through most of my cases and think the artist has done a good job. In the age of digital products, perhaps it doesn't mean quite as much, but even so there's little excuse for this mess.

We've got a whole lot of blurring, a logo in acres of wasted space, an indistinct monster, the hero facing into the image and no clear idea of what the claw is doing and the sword cut off on the edge of the pic. The bottom third is all wasted and why there's some random scaffolding, I have no idea? I suppose the recent videos do a far better job of explaining the game, but even so this is candidate for worst box art.


Currently playing on my Vita/PS4/PS5