Featured Post

PSP2, Switch 2 and an Xbox handheld... a brighter portable future?

My Vita's first crash, memory card panic


Got a bit of a scare last night as my Vita did its first Kamikaze act, just as Golf started to load everything froze and a reboot gave me Sony recovery options but gave me no real solution. Check out the tweetstream (from the bottom) to see the raw emotion and naked pain of the incident....


As you can see, by the simple act of removing and reinserting the memory card, the problem went away. But is it going to come back? Will it get worse? Will it really wipe my data (doing a backup right now just in case). Are Sony's memory cards not all that hot.

Anyway, advice of the day, if this happens to you, remove and replace the card and hopefully everything will be alright. P.S. Sony never bothered replying...

Currently playing on my Vita/PS4/PS5