Featured Post

PSP2, Switch 2 and an Xbox handheld... a brighter portable future?

Vita waves bye to PS+ with a trio of games

I was kind of hoping Sony would say goodbye in style with some clever curio or previously unpublished project, but in the end we get the great fun Rogue Aces (review) Iron Galaxy's Divekick and the quirky Gunhouse (originally a PSM game, then upgraded to full Vita status just a year ago.
PlayStation Plus arrived on the Vita at the end of 2013, with a lively roster of games that soon tailed off as Sony gave up on the portable. But its been a good five year run, and while my subscription has come and gone as funds dictated, I picked up a load of ace games for when I finally got my PS4. It also means I'll never sell my PS3 as there are loads of great games still on that box, and adding Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots as the last PS3 title is an example of how Sony should have bowed out on Vita.

Currently playing on my Vita/PS4/PS5