Fight for the future

Polite Plea: After almost seven years and 7,000 articles, the number of stories is slowing down. Time and developers move on, but I'll always be posting, as the Vita becomes the new Dreamcast.
However, I do need a new Vita as my launch day model is starting to show its age. Please consider clicking an ad to help my new Vita fund!
Once reached, hopefully in time for Christmas, I will remove all adverts, leaving this island of Vita life an ad-free oasis!

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

God Wars spins up a new trailer

Sit through the doe-eyed CV pages and the pretty tired anime clips and enjoy God Wars for what it is, a very smart looking tactics combat game with spinning levels and some of the prettiest trees yet seen on the Vita. The isometric battling is the heart of the game and makes up about four seconds of the trailer, but I'm very interested in what else God Wars has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment