Fight for the future

Polite Plea: You may have noticed the number of stories winding down here. Time moves on, but I'll always be posting, as the Vita becomes the new Dreamcast.
However, I do need a new Vita as my launch day model is starting to show its age.
Since I don't have the time or content for a Patreon or streaming YT channel, please consider clicking an ad to help reach my new Vita fund!
Once reached, hopefully in time for Christmas, I will remove all adverts, leaving this island of Vita life an ad-free oasis!

Sunday, December 6, 2015

New Steins Gate 0 trailer

After teasing gamers over the last week, Mage's Steins Gate 0 is ready to roll, hitting Japan next week. Here's the full launch trailer with plenty of ominous signs to warn our heroes about messing with the timey-wimey stuff! Like that will stop them, expect more heartbreak and brutal decisions, all delivered by text message in this gripping visual novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment