Fight for the future

Polite Plea: After almost seven years and 7,000 articles, you may have noticed the number of stories slowing down here. Time moves on, but I'll always keep posting, as the Vita becomes the new Dreamcast.
However, I do need a new Vita as my launch day model is starting to show its age.
Since I don't have the time or content for a Patreon or YT channel, please consider clicking an ad to help reach my new Vita fund!
Once reached, hopefully in time for Christmas, I will remove all adverts, leaving this island of Vita life an ad-free oasis!

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Since Fallout 4 has proper Remote Play controls, check out the new trailer

Yes, its not a PS Vita, but get used to this! Since PlayStation Now and Remote Play let us play big name games on your handheld, that's pretty much its future.

The good news is, the developers are taking care to ensure a decent Remote Play experience, when it comes to controls (your WiFi may limit other aspects).
So, enjoy the trailer and get ready to cough up for a PS4 if you really want to make your Vita a part of your gaming family beyond 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment