Fight for the future

Polite Plea: After almost seven years and 7,000 articles, the number of stories is slowing down. Time and developers move on, but I'll always be posting, as the Vita becomes the new Dreamcast.
However, I do need a new Vita as my launch day model is starting to show its age. Please consider clicking an ad to help my new Vita fund!
Once reached, hopefully in time for Christmas, I will remove all adverts, leaving this island of Vita life an ad-free oasis!

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Angus Hates Aliens bursts onto the EU PSN store

A tiny 33MB game, Angus Hates Aliens is now live on the EU PSN store. Developed by Team Stendec its a PS Mini title that will run on PSP and PS3 too, a US release will follow shortly. I came across the game last month and it looks to have bags of appeal.


Our hero is Angus who's a bit of a redneck. He has to use a bizarre array of tactics and weapons to defeat hordes of aliens invading the Earth. More on the team's website. For only £4.99 you get 12 levels, 16 enemy types and 14 different weapons to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment