Fight for the future

Polite Plea: After almost seven years and 7,000 articles, you may have noticed the number of stories slowing down here. Time moves on, but I'll always keep posting, as the Vita becomes the new Dreamcast.
However, I do need a new Vita as my launch day model is starting to show its age.
Since I don't have the time or content for a Patreon or YT channel, please consider clicking an ad to help reach my new Vita fund!
Once reached, hopefully in time for Christmas, I will remove all adverts, leaving this island of Vita life an ad-free oasis!

Monday, May 18, 2015

Shovel Knight dominates EU PSN Top Sellers

I've given up on the UK retail chart, what's the point of any chart that doesn't include digital downloads? Not there has been much in the way of change in physical sales for months. So, that leaves the Vita's own Top Sellers list, is it me or has Sony trimmed this list down to seven games.

Just checked, and yes it did used to be a top 10! Please check your Vita and see, or perhaps the others games haven't sold enough to count?


1. Shovel Knight (Yacht Club)
2. Broken Age (Double Fine)
3. Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment (Bandai Namco)
4. Minecraft (Mojang)
5. Nidhogg (Messhof)
6 Hotline Miami 2 (Devolver)
7. Titan Souls (Devolver)


No comments:

Post a Comment