Fight for the future

Polite Plea: After almost seven years and 7,000 articles, the number of stories is slowing down. Time and developers move on, but I'll always be posting, as the Vita becomes the new Dreamcast.
However, I do need a new Vita as my launch day model is starting to show its age. Please consider clicking an ad to help my new Vita fund!
Once reached, hopefully in time for Christmas, I will remove all adverts, leaving this island of Vita life an ad-free oasis!

Friday, April 24, 2015

More moving and grooving with Persona 4 Dancing All Night

I thought Atlus had done with these clips, after last week's ensemble piece, but no. Here's Naoto Shirogane strutting her stuff and dishing the dirt with the rest of the cast. Just release the game already, I'm pretty much teased out on this now, but only two months to go until it hits Japan, then the inevitable wait for a western release.

No comments:

Post a Comment