Key features of the game include:
- Over 400 kinds of zombies to catch, enhance and battle. New cards will be continuously introduced through updates
- Battle engine designed by Hiroyuki Ito, creator of FINAL FANTASY’s famed Active Time Battle System
- A First Person Shooter (FPS) element perfectly suited for the Vita's system controls, giving players an opportunity to defeat dead men in the field and obtain cards for your arsenal.
- Co-op and PVP play enabled with players across all platforms of the game
- Multi-screen experience that allows players to carry both the story and content between the mobile and PlayStation Vita system version.
Not sure how this will work since the game isn't even announced yet, but there will be a collaboration event with Capcom's Resident Evil 2: Revelations game, scheduled on February 25th.