Fight for the future

Polite Plea: After almost seven years and 7,000 articles, you may have noticed the number of stories slowing down here. Time moves on, but I'll always keep posting, as the Vita becomes the new Dreamcast.
However, I do need a new Vita as my launch day model is starting to show its age.
Since I don't have the time or content for a Patreon or YT channel, please consider clicking an ad to help reach my new Vita fund!
Once reached, hopefully in time for Christmas, I will remove all adverts, leaving this island of Vita life an ad-free oasis!

Thursday, January 22, 2015

God Eater Rage Burst gets an EU trademark

Some clever spotter has noticed on the EU trademark site a submission today (the 22nd) by Bandai for Rage Burst. That's some pretty big news right there, and I'm sorry I don't know who to credit for the spot. Naturally it gives no details, but the game, soon to go on-sale in Japan would easily be the biggest Vita western release of the year.

There's plenty of stories about the game in previous posts, with massive weapons and even more massive monsters. But, frankly, I hadn't even dreamed, even with Bandai's carefully growing support for the Vita that it would bring the God Eater series here in Vita form (we did get to enjoy the PSP editions).

Unrelated to that news is this new Asian trailer that comes with English subtitles, so we have a clue what the hell is going on!



Of course, there's a long way to between registering a name, and the actual game appearing on a shelf, if it does happen. But I'll keep an eye out for any more news.

No comments:

Post a Comment