Fight for the future

Polite Plea: You may have noticed the number of stories winding down here. Time moves on, but I'll always be posting, as the Vita becomes the new Dreamcast.
However, I do need a new Vita as my launch day model is starting to show its age.
Since I don't have the time or content for a Patreon or streaming YT channel, please consider clicking an ad to help reach my new Vita fund!
Once reached, hopefully in time for Christmas, I will remove all adverts, leaving this island of Vita life an ad-free oasis!

Friday, November 21, 2014

Phantasy Star Online 2 update's epic trailer

While all the fuss is about Phantasy Star Nova this week, PSO 2 is getting yet another update with new content. A new video from Sega shows off what the game might look like on a PlayStation 6, but I suspect the gameplay is more grinding and slightly less grand in scale than this representation, but enjoy it while you can and, if you play it on import, enjoy the experience.

Did notice that PSO 2 is working now on some servers around the world outside of Japan, so if you want to jump on-board, give it a shot with a Japanese PSN account. This update will hit Japan on December 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment