Fight for the future

Polite Plea: After almost seven years and 7,000 articles, the number of stories is slowing down. Time and developers move on, but I'll always be posting, as the Vita becomes the new Dreamcast.
However, I do need a new Vita as my launch day model is starting to show its age. Please consider clicking an ad to help my new Vita fund!
Once reached, hopefully in time for Christmas, I will remove all adverts, leaving this island of Vita life an ad-free oasis!

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Monster Hunter Frontier G6 hits Japan

Japanese gamers get another does on Monster Hunter with the G6 update goes live next week, with a host of new beasties, weapons, special quests and locations, including a huge black tower called "Tenro" with changing properties and many traps.


Check out the JP PlayStation page for a list of the new features, armour and so on, as Capcom keeps feeding the PC and Vita gamers stuck with this version of the series.


The updated game is getting a boxed release in Japan for 5,800 yen, which might shift a few more copies, but with the underwhelming original Vita releases sales, I can't see much excitement forming.

No comments:

Post a Comment