Featured Post

PSP2, Switch 2 and an Xbox handheld... a brighter portable future?

Toukiden leads the way in Famitsu review scores

As I've said recently, there's a very busy couple of weeks lined up for the Vita and four new titles get reviewed in this week's gaming bible over in Japan. Toukiden does well (check out the recent launch trailer), but I suspect the many different versions of Love Live! will see doing well in the charts over any more serious titles.

Toukiden Kiwami (PSV) – 9/9/10/9 [37/40]
Hyperdimension Neptunia U (PSV) – 7/7/7/6 [27/40]
Kiss Bell (PSV) – 6/7/7/6 [26/40]
Love Live! School Idol Paradise (PSV) – 6/6/6/6 [24/40]



No idea what Kiss Bell is, most weeks I like to find out what some of the lesser Japanese titles are, but going by that name I think I'll pass this time.

Currently playing on my Vita/PS4/PS5