Fight for the future

Polite Plea: After almost seven years and 7,000 articles, you may have noticed the number of stories slowing down here. Time moves on, but I'll always keep posting, as the Vita becomes the new Dreamcast.
However, I do need a new Vita as my launch day model is starting to show its age.
Since I don't have the time or content for a Patreon or YT channel, please consider clicking an ad to help reach my new Vita fund!
Once reached, hopefully in time for Christmas, I will remove all adverts, leaving this island of Vita life an ad-free oasis!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Monster Hunter Frontier G gets collaborating

While we wait for Capcon's olde online monster hunting game to arrive on the Vita, and then get its arse over to the west, the Japanese team is still churning out content for the existing PC and console versions.

Watch in amazement as a dragon protected only by giant blotchy pixels is attacked by the team from Attack on Titan (looking very Battlestar Galactica, chaps), then go wow as the Infinite Stratos team do a little song and dance. I guess all this content will hopefully come to the Vita, if you like that sort of thing. Otherwise, is there any point in releasing the game on the Vita at all?



No comments:

Post a Comment