Fight for the future

Polite Plea: After almost seven years and 7,000 articles, you may have noticed the number of stories slowing down here. Time moves on, but I'll always keep posting, as the Vita becomes the new Dreamcast.
However, I do need a new Vita as my launch day model is starting to show its age.
Since I don't have the time or content for a Patreon or YT channel, please consider clicking an ad to help reach my new Vita fund!
Once reached, hopefully in time for Christmas, I will remove all adverts, leaving this island of Vita life an ad-free oasis!

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Ars Tactica taking turns on your Vita

Ars Tactica looks like a game following in the many Tactics titles (Final Fantasy, Ragnarok, etc) that found a home on the PSP. Bringing things up to date, Ars Tactica, offers turn-based strategy and combat set around an isometric 3D grid.


The title is being developed by Alpaca games and has a Twitter account and Facebook page offering up pics and more info. It is coming to PC and Vita, thanks to Unity, sometime soon we'd like to hope.

Thanks to Vagabond for the hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment