Fight for the future

Polite Plea: After almost seven years and 7,000 articles, the number of stories is slowing down. Time and developers move on, but I'll always be posting, as the Vita becomes the new Dreamcast.
However, I do need a new Vita as my launch day model is starting to show its age. Please consider clicking an ad to help my new Vita fund!
Once reached, hopefully in time for Christmas, I will remove all adverts, leaving this island of Vita life an ad-free oasis!

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Steamworld Dig and Luftrausers rake in glowing reviews

I hope Vlambeer means "lots of beer" in dutch because the developers of Luftrausers should be rightly drowning in the stuff based on the decent scores coming in for their 2D old-school arcade shooter. Some of these reviews are for the big-screen versions, but I doubt there's much difference.

EGM 9/10
GamesRadar 8/10
PocketGamer Gold
NGN 9/10
EuroGamer 9/10
Girl Gamers 8/10
Edge 8/10


Also doing well is Steamworld Dig which picks up a raft of great scores too.

Punk and Lizard 8/10
PSU 8.5
Push Square 8
PlayStationGB 9.6/10

Will add more scores as they appear. Let me know if I'm missing one. What's all this Titanfall and Metal Gear nonsense someone keeps muttering about?

No comments:

Post a Comment