Fight for the future

Polite Plea: After almost seven years and 7,000 articles, you may have noticed the number of stories slowing down here. Time moves on, but I'll always keep posting, as the Vita becomes the new Dreamcast.
However, I do need a new Vita as my launch day model is starting to show its age.
Since I don't have the time or content for a Patreon or YT channel, please consider clicking an ad to help reach my new Vita fund!
Once reached, hopefully in time for Christmas, I will remove all adverts, leaving this island of Vita life an ad-free oasis!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Soul Sacrifice demo weighs in at 1.2GB - download it now

Or 1229MB to be precise, so time for those of us with small memory cards to decide what to lose for a while. I do hate this going to System, System Information, then running around the various games on my card to figure out what I need to delete. For the next Firmware update Sony, please add a file list to make it easier.


If you want it right now, without waiting for PSN to update, go to the PC PSN site, search Soul Sacrifice "buy" the free demo, then go to your Vita and choose it from the Download list.

Remember, the save game can be used in the full release, arriving May 1 in Europe, so consider this an early start.


No comments:

Post a Comment