Fight for the future

Polite Plea: After almost seven years and 7,000 articles, the number of stories is slowing down. Time and developers move on, but I'll always be posting, as the Vita becomes the new Dreamcast.
However, I do need a new Vita as my launch day model is starting to show its age. Please consider clicking an ad to help my new Vita fund!
Once reached, hopefully in time for Christmas, I will remove all adverts, leaving this island of Vita life an ad-free oasis!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky rated in Famitsu

The Vita's latest updated Legend of Heroes RPG in Japan picks up a good score from Famitsu with a 33, while Shrien (an update on a Nintendo DS RPG, I think) does even better with a 34. There's a neat limited edition of Heroes with a figure, Vita pouch, cloth and audio CDs, which might help nudge sales along.

Shiren the Wanderer 4 (PSP) – 9/8/8/9
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (Vita) – 8/9/8/8


I started playing the PSP version of Trails in the Sky, but got waylaid by Persona 3 Portable, I suppose I might get back to it one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment