Featured Post

PSP2, Switch 2 and an Xbox handheld... a brighter portable future?

Assassin's Creed III Liberation scores now coming out

If you follow my tweets, you know this game is in the post, so it'd better be good. The reviews are out and its a mixed bag of scores so far from the low sevens to the high eights. At which point, I wonder if the reviewers are playing it from a standalone perspective or comparing it to the full-fat games.

Kotaku - Yes
Just Push Start – 8.7/10
Gaming Trend - 84%
Game Informer – 7.75/10
Hardcore Gamer 4/5
IGN – 7.2/10
Games Radar 3/5
1UP - "C"
Cheat CC 4.8/5

A few reviews cite some bugs and crashes, but since the main ACIII game is getting a day one patch for 40+ fixes, I guess a Vita patch won't be far behind. .Some folks already have their copies, what do you think of it? These come hot on the heels of Need for Speed scores, which I think was looking the better bet.


Currently playing on my Vita/PS4/PS5