Fight for the future

Polite Plea: After almost seven years and 7,000 articles, the number of stories is slowing down. Time and developers move on, but I'll always be posting, as the Vita becomes the new Dreamcast.
However, I do need a new Vita as my launch day model is starting to show its age. Please consider clicking an ad to help my new Vita fund!
Once reached, hopefully in time for Christmas, I will remove all adverts, leaving this island of Vita life an ad-free oasis!

Monday, June 4, 2012

Ubisoft's E3 games for the Vita

Already having dropped word of Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation, Ubisoft's show is going on right now, and we're wondering what else they can bring to the Vita at the event? So far the new Rayman Legends game has been confirmed as a Wii U exclusive, so while the Vita could do all its touchscreen tricks, looks like we won't be getting more Rayman, for a while anyway.

The show is on YouTube now...



End result, zip, they didn't even show Liberation, which I guess must be held back for Sony's event.

No comments:

Post a Comment