Fight for the future

Polite Plea: After almost seven years and 7,000 articles, the number of stories is slowing down. Time and developers move on, but I'll always be posting, as the Vita becomes the new Dreamcast.
However, I do need a new Vita as my launch day model is starting to show its age. Please consider clicking an ad to help my new Vita fund!
Once reached, hopefully in time for Christmas, I will remove all adverts, leaving this island of Vita life an ad-free oasis!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Japanese Gamers Getting Some Final Fantasy Type-0 Goodies

Square has a big part in Fuji TV's Odaiba, Expo 2011 in Tokyo which starts at the weekend. Visitors will be able to pick up a new Final Fantasy Type-0 five-track soundtrack and some additional merchandise for the game which will be playable at the event.


The event has its own English language page if you'd like a flavour of what else is on offer and I'm guessing there are lots of other gaming displays there among all the TV show-themed events. There's piles of Type-0 screens and videos from not long ago

No comments:

Post a Comment