Featured Post

PSP2, Switch 2 and an Xbox handheld... a brighter portable future?

Is Growlanser IV the Most Boring Game In History?

I only ask because Andriasang has 44 screenshots of this PS2 rehash and they ALL LOOK THE SAME! The Atlus title, officially called Growlanser IV Over Reloaded, is a tactical RPG but all you can tell from the screenshots is the characters are a bunch of moody cows and whining toffs.

Let's talk for another half hour, then some action might happen!

Seriously, never has one collection of screen shots put me off a game so much in my life. I think I'll be passing on this one. The trailers the same, I know I'm hardly the core demographic or culture for this game, but these guys really seem to be going out of their way to shovel annoying characters down the player's throats. /rant over/

Currently playing on my Vita/PS4/PS5