Fight for the future

Polite Plea: After almost seven years and 7,000 articles, you may have noticed the number of stories slowing down here. Time moves on, but I'll always keep posting, as the Vita becomes the new Dreamcast.
However, I do need a new Vita as my launch day model is starting to show its age.
Since I don't have the time or content for a Patreon or YT channel, please consider clicking an ad to help reach my new Vita fund!
Once reached, hopefully in time for Christmas, I will remove all adverts, leaving this island of Vita life an ad-free oasis!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

PSP2/NGP to be called Vita?

Update - Seems real as Sony has registered a bunch of Vita domains. Calling it PSV myself! The original post has been pulled , but the cat is well and truly out of the bag.


Sony's next generation portable will be called Vita according to an advert that may or may not exist or be a fake. Who knows but PSV sounds okay. Works numerically too, as it will be the fifth PlayStation product. Apart the poor angle that makes it look not much like paperwork, it looks reasonable, but hey with 5 minutes on Photoshop I can conclusively prove there is life on Mars.

Also looks like the cutting of the device's RAM doesn't seem to be true, so you can breathe easy on that front. Looks like the week ahead will be full of tittle tattle, take it all with a pinch of salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment