Fight for the future

Polite Plea: After almost seven years and 7,000 articles, you may have noticed the number of stories slowing down here. Time moves on, but I'll always keep posting, as the Vita becomes the new Dreamcast.
However, I do need a new Vita as my launch day model is starting to show its age.
Since I don't have the time or content for a Patreon or YT channel, please consider clicking an ad to help reach my new Vita fund!
Once reached, hopefully in time for Christmas, I will remove all adverts, leaving this island of Vita life an ad-free oasis!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

First Signs of Life on PSN?

Taking a quick look on the Japanese PlayStation web pages via my PSP, I noticed the first upload since 28 April, a new PS3 video for some odd Japanese title, which one isn't really important. As its the first upload in almost a fortnight, is Japan getting ready to reactivate the PSN?



Hopefully we'll know soon enough, Anyone got a Jap PSN account to check - there is no sign of life on the European PSN at the moment. Logic would suggest that Sony will upload a range of test files over time to test the new system's function before relaunching, as this site links to Japan's PSN it could be a place to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment