Featured Post

PSP2, Switch 2 and an Xbox handheld... a brighter portable future?

Monster Crown still heading to the Vita, with luck

In a recent Kickstarter update, Studio Aurum mentioned the prospects of the Vita version for Monster Crown.

"As for the Vita, we must create a different version of the Monster Crown project file. Once this happens, all changes made in the main version must be done twice - one again in the Vita version. For this reason we're holding off a little longer until we're closer to release to make that split. That isn't to say that we're changing gears or no longer tageting the Vita, just that we have to be strategic with how we approach the port in order to support Vita as fully as possible without slowing down development of the overall game. The Vita, as always, remains an important target to me.  While many Vita players now have purchased new systems (indeed, I've received many messages of vita backers seeking to change platforms) when I close my eyes I see Monster Crown on Vita and will use every resource at my disposal to make that a reality."

Here's the even more recent early access trailer to show off what we could be getting, should everything go to plan.

Currently playing on my Vita/PS4/PS5