Featured Post

PSP2, Switch 2 and an Xbox handheld... a brighter portable future?

PlayStation Now subscription service arrives, £12.99 a month

Ahh, the real reason why Sony doesn't like backward compatible consoles - so it can sell us all those old games yet again. At least PlayStation Now finally comes with a sensible subscription figure, rather than being charged per game for a limited  and pointless period.


I'll be tempted to give this a try, but for now given the vagaries of the Vita's appalling WiFi speeds and the fact the library seems to assume no one ever got a PS3, I'll wait until there's something more interesting to play, that isn't already on my Vita.

I won't complain about the price, given the back-end grunt this service must need, but suspect Sony will put out some offers to get people interested soon enough.

Currently playing on my Vita/PS4/PS5