Featured Post

PSP2, Switch 2 and an Xbox handheld... a brighter portable future?

Vita gets a smart headset thanks to Mad Catz

The Vita does pretty badly out of extras, with some poor-to-decent cases, screen protectors and a few grip gadgets. To liven things up a little, Mad Catz is now selling a TRITTON Kama Stereo Headset for both the PS4 and Vita. It features components derived from TRITTON’s premium headsets, and is designed to offer impressive audio performance and exceptional value for money.


Mad Catz claim it delivers a comfortable audio experience while simplifying online chat, directly connecting to the PlayStation 4 controller, Vita – or nearly any device with a 3.5mm jack. I'm still happy with my Turtle Beach M5, but should I need to change, I think I could go for a pair of these. They're on Amazon for around £25.


Currently playing on my Vita/PS4/PS5