Featured Post

PSP2, Switch 2 and an Xbox handheld... a brighter portable future?

Street Fighter x Tekken and Katamari now up for PS+ users

I'm not sure which I love more, my 32GB Vita card or my EU PS+ subscription which allows me to fill it with content for next to nothing. Up this month on PS+ are Street Fighter x Tekken and Touch My Katamari, both available now (although I'm not sure when PSN is going down for maintenance).

PS3 users are still ahead in the style stakes with Far Cry 3, but hey, this is still a good week. Here's a neat comparison of the Vita version against its bigger cousin. Also, makes me wonder where Namco's effort, the Tekken x SF project went to? Last thing I recall they were saying it was a long term project.

Just a reminder, Lone Survivor is also out on Vita this week.


Currently playing on my Vita/PS4/PS5