After all the excitement of the video and screens, here's the rather less exciting game spec sheet from Activision. I'm a little bit worried that the single player element is mentioned so far down the list, but otherwise this looks like cramming everything you could hope for into a handheld.
- Play up to 4v4 multiplayer gameplay on Wi-Fi on franchise favorite modes including Free-For-All, Kill Confirmed, Team Deathmatch and Dropzone all tailored for Vita.
- Choose from lethal and tactical grenades, and a variety weapons and attachments.
- Utilize classic Call of Duty multiplayer features like Care Packages, Challenges, Create-a-Class, Killstreaks, Perks, Prestiging, XP and more.
- Complementary single player objective-based Operations, along with Survival and Time Trial Missions.
- Uncover the deniable operations that occurred between the original Call of Duty: Black Ops and this year’s upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
- Featuring Near technology for multiplayer load-outs that also allows gamers to send friends a boost; and Touchscreen support for cooking grenades and melee bring the power of Vita to gamers.