Featured Post

PSP2, Switch 2 and an Xbox handheld... a brighter portable future?

In my twitching Severed hand, new Limited Edition pictures

Despite writing lots about all the Vita limited physical editions doing the rounds, this is the first one I had the money at the right time to snap up. I reviewed the PSN version back in 2016, but have to say it so much better holding something in your hand, having the CD soundtrack to play at will and that lovely smell of fresh plastic to enjoy (perhaps that's just me!).

Drinkbox Studios and EastAsiaSoft deserve credit for bringing these our way. Here's some unboxing snaps to enjoy if you're still tempted they still have a few on PlayAsia.com!

ps vita, severed, drinkbox, physical

ps vita, severed, drinkbox, physical


ps vita, severed, drinkbox, physical

ps vita, severed, drinkbox, physical


ps vita, severed, drinkbox, physical

Currently playing on my Vita/PS4/PS5