Featured Post

PSP2, Switch 2 and an Xbox handheld... a brighter portable future?

Waking Violet officially announced for Vita by Mixed Bag

Having teased with a first image back in April, and the trophy listing somewhat spoiling the surprise, Waking Violet by Marco Mastropaolo is officially announced today, by publisher Mixed Bag as their farewell publishing release to the format.

Given I'll never forget the magic of Forma.8, and the fun of Futuridium, they'll always have a special place in my heart, and I'll pick up their future titles on any formats I own. Waking Violet is a native-res, 60fps game that sees the teenage heroine of the game trapped in a dream.

Using a classic 2D top-down approach she has to solve puzzles using a range of spells and the ability to turn back time, if she ever wants to wake up. Check out the launch trailer, with the game coming very soon.

Currently playing on my Vita/PS4/PS5