Xenoraid’s gameplay is accessible to all with procedural missions, real time fighter switching to keep things fresh and an additional Hard Mode and three survival levels with online leaderboards for replayability. It looks like the Vita version is single player only, but still should be bags of fun.
UPDATE: The game should be pretty identical to other versions, the developers state "Technically speaking there are less dust layers in the background on the Vita version, and I believe we switched the inactive area blur effect when navigating menus to a much lighter fade effect."
- Experience dynamic shoot'em up action with no level memorization
- Switch between four fighters in the heat of combat
- Manage your squadron with weapon and tech upgrades
- Master advanced shooting mechanics like fighter tilting and weapon heat
- Fight through a Campaign mode with more than 40 missions and four boss fights
- Compete in three endless Survival stages with online leaderboards