Featured Post

PSP2, Switch 2 and an Xbox handheld... a brighter portable future?

Axiom Verge Vita update

Straight from the developers mouth (blog) comes a Vita update on retro shooter, Axiom Verge.
I often feel like if I don’t mention Vita, people will assume that it’s not always on my mind. It is, and I can report that significant progress has been and is being made! I will be giving some more detailed updates on this in the next month or so, but for now let’s just say that there’s some light at the end of the tunnel. 
Thanks again for everyone’s support and patience. It was a lot more complicated than any of us expected it to be, but we’re getting there.

So, thanks to Thomas Happ and co for the perseverance. Note, the Cross Buy game is now on sale with 30% off for the PS4 version, so if you want to splurge now, you'll get the Vita version for less, by the time it arrives.


Currently playing on my Vita/PS4/PS5