Fight for the future

Polite Plea: After almost seven years and 7,000 articles, the number of stories is slowing down. Time and developers move on, but I'll always be posting, as the Vita becomes the new Dreamcast.
However, I do need a new Vita as my launch day model is starting to show its age. Please consider clicking an ad to help my new Vita fund!
Once reached, hopefully in time for Christmas, I will remove all adverts, leaving this island of Vita life an ad-free oasis!

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Metropolis Defenders gets the most pointless game clip ever

Acquire is beating the drum for the upcoming city saving game, Metropolis Defenders. Unfortunately, it is trying to beat the drum with a stick of celery, in this - officially the worst piece of video ever in gaming. Even if I knew what they were saying, I'd have lapsed into a coma within seconds.

If you go the game's home page, there is a slightly more impressive trailer, but really? The game itself looks pretty fun so why waste time with this nonsense, who knows!


No comments:

Post a Comment