Fight for the future

Polite Plea: After almost seven years and 7,000 articles, the number of stories is slowing down. Time and developers move on, but I'll always be posting, as the Vita becomes the new Dreamcast.
However, I do need a new Vita as my launch day model is starting to show its age. Please consider clicking an ad to help my new Vita fund!
Once reached, hopefully in time for Christmas, I will remove all adverts, leaving this island of Vita life an ad-free oasis!

Friday, April 10, 2015

Getting Looney Tunes with the Vita

Looney Tunes Galactic Sports was announced yesterday for the Vita, developed by Virtual Toys, it looks like Sony is on publishing duty. Here's the box art, and it will come with a bunch of bright, cheery and fun mini games including racing, archery and more. That's fine for the kids, but does Sony have anything left in the bag for grown up gamers?


1 comment:


  1. Hey there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to check it out.I’m definitely loving the information. I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!Terrific blog and fantastic design and style.

    Bubble
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete