Fight for the future

Polite Plea: After almost seven years and 7,000 articles, you may have noticed the number of stories slowing down here. Time moves on, but I'll always keep posting, as the Vita becomes the new Dreamcast.
However, I do need a new Vita as my launch day model is starting to show its age.
Since I don't have the time or content for a Patreon or YT channel, please consider clicking an ad to help reach my new Vita fund!
Once reached, hopefully in time for Christmas, I will remove all adverts, leaving this island of Vita life an ad-free oasis!

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Citizens of Earth gets a bumper patch

I tried this totally non-serious, politically-tinged RPG but didn't really get into it all that much. However, developer Eden Industries is still hard at making Citizens of Earth better. Perhaps the patch that adds Cross-Save, Remote Play and PlayStation TV support under the hood, might make me give it another go.



More obvious changes include a retro chiptunes soundtrack menu option to help relive the glory days of the 16-bit era, plus stability improvements to improve performance and cut out some crash issues on various formats. The patch should be live now, but at around 1.7GB it might just have downloaded before the UK election!

No comments:

Post a Comment