Fight for the future

Polite Plea: After almost seven years and 7,000 articles, the number of stories is slowing down. Time and developers move on, but I'll always be posting, as the Vita becomes the new Dreamcast.
However, I do need a new Vita as my launch day model is starting to show its age. Please consider clicking an ad to help my new Vita fund!
Once reached, hopefully in time for Christmas, I will remove all adverts, leaving this island of Vita life an ad-free oasis!

Thursday, January 22, 2015

PlayStation TV launching in India soon

I have no idea what the Vita user base is in India, but I'd suspect its not massive. Still, that could get a boost with the budget micro console arriving on Indian shelves as Sony continues to push the unloved pup around the global market in search of a taker.



Amazon India is listing the price of the PlayStation TV, DS3 and 8GB card at 12,990 rupees (a rather steep £139), with Killzone and three indies thrown in as download vouchers (still a better gaming deal than the UK got).

Will that see any buyers? Orders are limited to one per customer, but I can't imagine there's going to be much of a rush. It sounds like a decent bundle but I'll ask around any Indian gaming sites to see if there's much interest.

I have no idea if they export, but the cheapest place to find a PS TV seems to be Singapore with them retailing at S$109 on Qishan, that's just £53. Even with some postage, that could be a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment