Featured Post

PSP2, Switch 2 and an Xbox handheld... a brighter portable future?

No fun at the movies on the Japanese PSN

I know Sony is strapped for cash, but this whole walled curtain thing around the PSN stores is starting to get really annoying now. Sony needs the money, so why should it worry about what country it (and its partners) get the revenue from?

New on the Japanese PSN movie section is this Special Edition of Appleseed, I'd watch this subtitles or not, quite happy for however many Yen they want. I'd also happily pay for a subscription to Sega's PSO 2 and slog through that, not understanding a word (perhaps with a laptop open with one of the many westerner's guides.



I know there are ways to set up a Japanese PSN account and if I had a second Vita I probably would, but why not just open the floodgates and let then cash roll in?

Currently playing on my Vita/PS4/PS5