- When selecting custom rider, the race number of the bike in the pits has now the same colour of the main bike
- After playing an online race, in the Race Results screen, physics settings of the previous race are properly displayed
- The stat “Career pole positions” in MyGP statistics is now working properly
- Online modes performances have been improved
- The opponent of the last race can’t be changed anymore from the post race menu
- When technical problems are set to ON, adversaries behavior is now much more realistic
- When performing a 100% length race, the lap and position counter is now working properly even when using Rewind after completing about 75% of the laps
- Minor save games issues have now been fixed
- When playing a full weekend race, on wet condition only soft tyres were available. Now the behaviour is correct.
- During online races, the sound of the semaphore on the grid, can be now heard properly.
- General stability of the game has been improved
- Fix the bug that something occurred with only the player is on track (Only PSVITA)
- Fix on suspensions damages, this bug created the “bike underground” effect
Thursday, October 24, 2013
MotoGP 13 gets patched
A quick fix from Milestone for those enjoying the dramatic conclusion to the MotoGP season and some super-fast racing on their Vita. The patch for all systems is available to download and includes fixes for: