Featured Post

PSP2, Switch 2 and an Xbox handheld... a brighter portable future?

Superflatgames bringing Lone Survivor to the Vita

To fill the gaps in the Vita's breaks between big-name games (except for this month), it will need lots of help from indies. So, step up Superflat games, Jasper Byrne's one-man band , who is bringing PC survival adventure Lone Survivor to the Vita and PS3. Try the online demo on the site for a flavour of the pixel-powered cheeky title.


The Good News That’s right, something wonderful has also happened in this time period. I have something I’m very excited to announce: LONE SURVIVOR is coming to PS3 and PS Vita! It’ll be re-coded from scratch by Curve Studios in London, creators of a number of great PS3 games like Fluidity, Hydroventure and Explodemon. It’ll be super-smooth running, and better yet (for my European cousins, at least) the plan is to include translations into French and German. I’m greatly looking forward to this, as it’s been a dream of mine since childhood to release a game on console, and especially the Sony ones as I love what they do most of all. Anyone who follows my twitter will know that I don’t tend to play games on PC, I really am a couch gamer, most happy on my PS3! Lone Survivor was designed as a console game (in my head, anwyay.) In fact, all the games I work on I really imagine being on console, or fantasise about, anyway! 

Currently playing on my Vita/PS4/PS5