Fight for the future

Polite Plea: After almost seven years and 7,000 articles, the number of stories is slowing down. Time and developers move on, but I'll always be posting, as the Vita becomes the new Dreamcast.
However, I do need a new Vita as my launch day model is starting to show its age. Please consider clicking an ad to help my new Vita fund!
Once reached, hopefully in time for Christmas, I will remove all adverts, leaving this island of Vita life an ad-free oasis!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Mad Catz Kunai Vita and PS3 headset now available

With a different look, but the same styling for each console, Mad Catz is kind of playing across the board here, but if you want the Vita model, white and blue in a Tron-style it is. Or you could go for the black Wii U model, I'm pretty sure they're all the same.



Whatever, they're available now from Amazon and other stores for under £50 and offer confortable listening to your games with a microphone for Skyping or in-game chat. More details on the MC site.

No comments:

Post a Comment